NEVER had an Orgasm

I have a NEVER had an orgasm. Although I really enjoy sex and have had two long term relationships (ie lots of practice!) i never quite get there. Sometimes I will be so close and then the feeling suddenly disappears!

I have tried masturbating but this does nothing, I have tried every sex position imaginable...

Could there be some medical condition causing this? Why can't I orgasm?

Sex is supposed to be fun, if it isn't then maybe try some meditation exercises to relax. You probably need to visualize something that makes you feel more sexy. What do you think about during the day that makes you have a physical feeling of euphoria? You may not be breathing enough. Take a couple of deep breaths. The hormones in the pill can make you feel less sexual.

The front of the vagina and the clitoris are the most sensetive areas of the body, also the nipples and maybe you have some other regions that the guy can explore for you if you give him permission.

Sometimes just telling your partner that you don't like what he is doing in a positve way can help the comminication in the whole relationship.

Do you two speak to one another during sex? Like talking dirty and saying --you are a dirty boy aren't you? --That can help too.

Thanks for all the replies. yep I've tried it all. Oh and I do know I've almost been there ... I get to this immense state of pleasure but then there is no release....

I think I may have to try the vibrator idea. ...and yes maybe swallow my pride and see a doctor

I don't have a partner at the moment...I am casually seeing someone but we haven't slept together yet.

Sex is already fun for me...I mean I love it!! It has nothing to do with not feeling pleasure or not enjoying sex... So i can only imagine how good it would be if I could actually orgasm!

Is there anyone lese out there who also has never had an orgasm or finds it difficult to orgasm?

Is there anyone lese out there who also has never had an orgasm or finds it difficult to orgasm?

I was with a girl who had never had an orgasm up till the age of 22, when she started masturbating... this is quite normal for a certain percentage of women.

A vibrator on your clit is probably your best solution... apparently electric toothbrushes also do the job in case you're too embarrased to go into a sex shop... There are also finger or pocket vibrators which are very small, fit on the end of your finger, just for your clit. Search the web for finger vibrator