Plz Help - My Situation -

hey im new to these forums so i wanna start of by saying hi,

ok heres my situation,

i like this girl who ive been gettin pretty close to the past few months, i mean like goin out in groups with other ppl and talking to her alot at lunch time, recess and on MSN , ive known her for quite awhile its just been the past few months ive been gettin close.

she knows i like her thanks to a friend but she doesnt mind, she acts like she doesnt even know, she isnt scare or anything - so i believe if i do ask her out there will be 2 situations,

1 - she says yes

2- she says she just wants to be friends

my friends reckon she flirts with me when she comes up to talk to me and touches my shoulder occasionally when talking, and how she makes eye contact and smiles when talking to me, but she does this to a few guys so i dont know.

basically i just wanted to see wat other ppl thought, and when i ask her out wat should i say?

well, a simple solution would be ask her out........hangout wiht her or tell her you need to talk to her and express how u feel....wat's the worst that can happen? she will say no and be like....lets just be friends.....so wat....if not her then someone else....and if she flirts with other guys then maybe she is trying to make u jealous, who knows......so go ahead, ask her out....altest by doing that u don't have to wonder if she likes u or not.....so drink some coffee or soda....get little hyper....make sure u have little romance to back you up if she says yes to u.....go ahead, give it a shot......good luck....will be waiting to hear wat happened...u can drop me a private message......GOOD LUCK.

sweet thnx,

yea im gonna ask this week, next time im with her alone and it feels right, the matrix reloaded is coming out this weekend maybe i can go see that with her

what would u say the best way to ask her is though, just the usual "Do you wanna go out sometime?" or "I'd like to take you out on the weekend ,that is ofcourse if ur not busy?"

heh i was gonna ask her before i was in the perfect situation but i just couldnt get the words i kinder was like shocked or sumthing it wouldnt come out,

thanks for all the help so far

Hi time43,

First of all welcome to eNotalone.com and thank you for coming to us for seeking advice. I send you my warmest greetings from The Netherlands, Europe where it's sunny right now. I am pleased to hear that you feel so good over this young woman. I understand that you would like to ask her out.

I would suggest that you do as Nike says: "Just do it!" May be it might be a good idea to avoid words like: "that is of course if you are not busy". Women are always busy and into something (recognize that?? so just ask her out. I like your first question: "Do you want to go out with me?" Try to avoid "sometime". I think it would be good to say: "I would like to go out with you next weekend." If she is really interested, but has other plans, she will have to get back to you with a different date. That leaves you in control a bit... *grins* (I am evil

I hope that this helped you and I wish you good luck and lots of fun. Make it happen!!

~ SwingFox ~

thanks for the advice and the warm greeting.

yea the first one does sound kinder better,

say if i do succeed and she says yes, would i be over-reacting by buying her a gift and giving it to her when we meet up on the first date (say flowers for example) and paying for her movie ticket ect.

Hmmmm... Time, I have doubts over buying her something on her first date. It looks like that you might want something from her. I have to admit, though, that our cultures might differ.

To my best of knowledge, I would say, don't buy her a thing yet. Let her make the decision of you paying for her movie ticket. I am sure that she doesn't want to feel awkward in which she starts to believe that you think she is using you.

Good luck

~ SwingFox ~