So sure of an impossiblity...

Has anyone felt that they are so sure of something that can't be?

I know that i love the guy i am with, i know becuase whenever im with him im happy, nothing can bring me down, but when im not with him i am still happy. It's not an infatuation. I don't let him stop me from living my life, everything seems so much more easier.

But what goes against how i feel is that i am only young, and there are things in my near future that make it nearly impossible for us to stay together. I want to spend the rest of my life with this person, everything feels right with him but i am so scared that people will tell me that it can't be real, that it is only teenage love, that there is no way i can spend the rest of my life with him...

I need an outside opinion.

[/b]

Why does it matter what other people are saying?

As long as it isn't a reason of healthiness or not being a good influence, I don't see why you shouldn't just let things be.

No one can tell you what will happen tomorrow, just be happy for today. If you think you will part in the future, wait until then and decide.

This is just an opportunity, like everything else in life, take it or it's gone forever. It does not matter if it is just teenage love, don't be afraid.

• 8 months later...