love situation...

maybe I sound crazy here but say someone falls in love could there be that possibly that he/she will tend to shy away from the person outta no where because being too nervous/scared to let that person know,which makes it look like their avoiding/ignoring if were in person or AIM?

Also could you fall in love with someone that you know and seen in person at times as friends but was turned to all AIM for a good period of time now where you never see each other but by just the communciation online??

why I ask these I think a situation like that is seriously developing here,and just would like input.

Hey!

You are so abstract in describing the situation, that I have no real answer for you... can you be a little more specific?

Yes, a person can become shy because of falling in love, and they can fall in love even if you have been normal friends for a long time. How this fits to your situation, I have no idea...

Ilse.

BOY OH BOY! as broad as this is i now exactly wat u mean ok ima break it down.

PART ONE U ASKED: "maybe I sound crazy here but say someone falls in love could there be that possibly that he/she will tend to shy away from the person outta no where because being too nervous/scared to let that person know,which makes it look like their avoiding/ignoring if were in person or AIM?"

1->I HAVE A FRIEND (we'll call him JOHN) who developed strong feelings for me we met on here actually & hit it off great but i thought i made it clear i cant have a BF in my life b/c im goin thru sum DRAMMMMMA & my heart really belongs to an ex. as sucky as that is! BUT we (JOHN & i)were great friends but he said his feelings Are too stong so he cant see me anymore. we pretty much are doing NC but with sum AIM priveldges?? i guess u can call them...he feels time away from me will help him get over me.

& part 2 to that SAME question->I kinda Hope that not IMing sumone (avoiding ignoring) is b/c they are too nervous to talk to them...b/c i was thinking/hoping/(watever u wanna call it) THAT THATS WHAT MY EX IS DOING RIGHT NOW......so im sorry but i can not help you there for i dont know for sure myself...

THEN U ASKED: "Also could you fall in love with someone that you know and seen in person at times as friends but was turned to all AIM for a good period of time now where you never see each other but by just the communciation online??why I ask these I think a situation like that is seriously developing here,and just would like input."

Well i know i still am in love w/ my ex...even tho all we had for a while was simply AIM...& well i dunno just re-read my previous replies for this 2nd half of your question...

i may not have been much help but i can relate to where youre at...its confusing. AIM IS EVIL! rowr!!!!

I THINK IT WAS MUNECA'S PROFILE I READ IT FROM ORIGINALLY but i'll never forget it: 'absense diminishes mediocre passions & increases great ones, as the wind blows out candles & fans fire..." maybe that helps...

-DG724

sorry that I was broad,I was just asking in general speaking. I know i've post my story a point or so before but more has happened. I'll try my best to keep it short....

I have a gut feeling this girl likes me but just holding back with feelings. I've known her for little over 2 years where her and I used to work with each other. well after talking some and exchanging AIM s/ns,she just started acting differently with me..more on the avoiding/nervous side where with everyone else she was herself.

I consider her on the shy side,but she has alot of guy friends so she isn't shy with all guys. Dealing with all the mixed signals and everything I just decided to tell her how I felt over AIM,plus knowing she was going off to college soon at the time. well she didn't say yes or no,just said she didn't think she should start anything because of college and maybe keep things how they are. while she was in college we still talked some and everything. when summer came again I was hoping to see her atleast once,so I asked over AIM if she wanted to hang out as friends. well she never gave me a response..so later on that night when I got back on,she had her away message on saying " oh why do I find these things out now,when it's too late" next night" only blessing left to my name is not knowing what could've been but should've" I wish I didn't know now what I didn't know then" even for her away mesages before she went to bed before going back to college,she had this numerous times " Now the moon is up and the stars are out yeah it's quite a sight to see It's times like this oh how I wish you were still next to me Maybe our paths baby will cross somewhere down the line Who's to say I just hope you're doing fine"

Since she's been back to college i've noticed for her profile it says bless the broken road" then spaces down" nice to meet you anyway." starting out we talked some on AIM,though I had my moments she didnt' respond but she's told me couple of times before she's been having trouble with all of her classses which that alone could be stress enough plus she has a job or 2

After having a nice convo one weekend,she's been silence since which has been 3+ weeks. 2 weeks with me trying and 1 w/o.during that time for one saturday couple weeks back or so I imed her at night and no response..so I got off after awhile. well the next day I got on and her away message was " awful" later on in the day I got back on and she got on bit later and put this in her away message...sometimes you have to take the good with the bad, smile when you're sad, love what you've got, but remember what you had......

later on changed it to this

this one's for the one that got away, and this one's for the chance that never came, hope's enough to keep me going, i pray to God the wind's still blowing as far as i'm concerned it all has stopped......

well couple nights ago she got on and after she turned her away message off I decided to try well she never responded back to my IM and 10-15 minutes later turned her away message on which got my mind going..it was a copy and paste clip from what a friend told her by IM" (friends sn) and remember that everyone's just jealous of you that you are young and in love" right then I got to wondering if that message is meant for me,or did she outta no where fall for someone in college. only been 3 weeks w/o talking..not months.