Need More!

hey everyone. im really into pleasing my girlfriend and we have done quite alot but i would like to know some more things we can do, kinky stuff that will please her. Im not in it for me i just like pleasing her which usually comes back at me anyways. i just awnt to know of some things i can do for her like advanced from eating her out and having sex, i just want her to go crazy.

Ask her! If she is willing to tell you a fantasy try to fulfill it for her if you can. Even if its just pretend.

If she has a difficult time talking about it, suggest she write you a letter or email about it.

You'll have a lot more success doing something you know she wants, than just picking something and trying it.

In any case if its 'kinky' at all make sure you discuss it with her and she agrees before you try it out.

im really into pleasing my girlfriend and we have done quite alot but i would like to know some more things we can do, kinky stuff that will please her.

3 words prettyboy: clitoris clitoris clitoris. Women usually get a lot of pleasure from intercourse sex but if you want to give her lots more pleasure and orgasm, then stroke her clit. I've written a guide (with diagrams) at link removed

i just awnt to know of some things i can do for her like advanced from eating her out

usually when guys give oral they try to lick mostly around or inside the vagina. This is nice but licking the clit will be far more effective, and more likely to result in orgasm. Again u can read this guide: link removed