I always wish you were still here,

Your love will never leave my heart.

I bought you flowers the other day,

They smell like the morning dew,

Placed them down beside you,

In my Heart you will remain.

Still working on this, first draft, tell me what you think

its ok.

you could maybe take off one of the stanzas. errm..you need to make a pattern. so like line one rhymes with two and three with four, so its like A,A,B,B. im not sure how much you know about poem writting so i dont know if you'll understand what i just said. but i've studied a lot on this so take my advice.

the words are good, but the last word of each line seems to be weak. maybe find some alternatives.

good luck...

If you have read any of my poems you will find that I hate rhyme. I always find rhyming and putting things in stanzas very constraining to what it is that I am trying to say. I'd say just write, and construct it the way you want, even if it doesn't flow sometimes, its nice that you put your ideas down.

Thats jsut my .03 cents (due to inflation)

ForAnother

Yeah, i gotta agree with that. I don't really like rhyming, I prefer free verse. But if you're gonna rhyme, then you gotta do it right. Pattern. Rythm. They both need to be extremely consistent if you are going to ryhme. Also, maybe you should think of something other than morning dew. I'm not totally sure, but I don't think it has a smell. I think that's just the smell of wet grass and clover. If you must use morning dew, then please don't use it twice. It sounds funny. But it is a good concept, so keep on working on it, it has potential. Good luck!