having trouble approaching women!!!!!

heart

hi

I"m a great guy,, in my mid 20's, very good looking, in great shape, smart, funny, interesting. I've never had trouble getting women its always been an enjoyable experience dating women and i've never had any trouble getting a date.. Lately ,, i'm not sure what it is, but i'm feeling like women just arent attracted to me as much as they used to be. For example i met this beautiful woman in my gym this evening and could tell that she was interesting,, we kept making eye contact and stuff like that... finally we start to chat a little,, you know, small talk,, and returned for a second to our workouts,, then i was about to start up the conversation again, and she said goodnight and left the gym..

So,, whats bothering me is why??????? why did she seem to walk off so quickly? was it something i did?? or some vibe i gave off? I don't understand,, but this is not the first time this has happened lately. I could really use some advice on how to talk to women,, or maybe someone could tell me why she seemed to lose interest??? what can i do to fix this??? sometimes i think its a lack of confidence. thanks for listening,, any advice would be appreciated. thanks