Positions

Lucy3

I think we get frustrated because we are all built a bit different and some people just completely suck at moving in tempo with their partner. However if you can get that down than it's all good.

I can honestly say that one hasn't ever happened.

* Leg cramp

* Whack head into headrail on bed

* simply ran out of gas (this was during a marathon of sorts, and right after my workout at the dojo... just couldn't keep going)

* fell/bounced off the bed

* kids walked in

* her dad knocked on the bedroom door (he was living with us for a year and a half)

* she whacked herself on the headrail

All that, but never once out of sync

Soooo, not to hijack the thread (which I'm about to do), but what else do ladies tend to like when they are not comfortable with their body? She only likes being on top in the dark because she's got body image issues. I *love* looking at her. Anything that makes a woman feel less exposed while still allowing that kind of fun?

(and missionary is sooooooo boring).

-nbr

Erm... lemme think...

Well reverse cow girl obviously. Plus you get to look at her a LOT. Especially if she has a nice butt and back.

Spooning. I like this one because it's close, comfortable and it's not exactly exposed.

Any sort of doggy style I guess. A quick google search and there are HEAPS.

It's embarrassing when parents walk in. Thank god my ex's father got a good view of his butt and not mine. Phew. Kids have almost come in multiple times. Definitely banged our heads a lot. And i get leg cramp with sex and riding horses, hahaha. Similar activity, no? Oh, and getting too enthusiastic while on top so he had to move me back into place! Hahahaha!

nbr, I'd suggest another version of missionary. Girl on her back and guy leaned back on his knees, basically sitting up. Gives the man a great view (woman, too) and you both have easy access to her clitoris. She can pretty much put her legs anywhere, I sometimes have one splayed out and the other over his shoulder.

We tried that, and reverse cowgirl, both put pressure where she tore during childbirth, which while 7 years ago is still uncomfortable...

I loved it, her? not so much.

Do you try and work up to it slowly? Sometimes that helps to ya know, stretch things. I mean i avoided on top for awhile just because it was painful because of not really working up to it even though i haven't experienced childbirth yet. Disregard this if that's not the problem.

oh and shooting star, i think a lot of us have been there body confidence wise. doesn't actually matter what you look like.

but the way i see it, if your man is geared up to have sex with you than he obviously likes what you have going on so all those body confidence issues should just be shut behind a mental door and left there. Just ruins the quality of the sex you're having. If you can't let loose while you're having sex when can you?

oh this thread is great ..its like a little comedy sketch .. I have no problems myself avila ..confidence wise ..but I do have a couple of female friends who do ..

me neither. maybe it's mean of me to say but i think at times we can be too self- indulgent with our negative feelings. we let them spiral, especially when it comes to sensitive subjects like sex (or completely insensitive, my own attitude to sex! hahaha.)

But if a dude wants to have sex with you, he's going to be pretty jazzed if you let loose. i think we can agree that sex is made up of many things, one of them being attitude. someone who isn't conscious about their body is going to do whatever feels good to them, bugger what they look like.

so as hard as it is for some people, and as insensitive as it sounds, some people need to take a harden up pill and just shove their insecurities in a mental lock box. after all, guys have body issues too. but you don't hear a lot about this 'doing it in the dark' business with them (although that can be pretty kinky too....)

lol klokwurk, i like that

the guy i was with before was only really into missionary and i just got in the habit of that, now i am with someone new i know i need to get a bit more freaky lol

i am really self conscious of my body so just hate being on top, reverse cow girl is ok

mmm its just what feels good for you and your new man. I usually like being on top, but my last bf we did not fit together very well that way(edit could not get off)not sure if it was because he was so tall, so we had to figure out what we both liked best. Reverse CG worked better than reg for sure though.

When on top, there are 3 main parts of your lower body that needs to MOVE AND CONTROL the movements and rhythm :

1. Inner thigh muscles ( helps you grab his legs and stabilise yourself while you "work" it to the bone ;P )

2. Vaginal muscles ( " suctioning " - like kegel exercises as you go up and then release, as you go down )

3. Hips ( arch your back JUST a little and get your hips to really wind )

Rhythm all depends on how you BOTH move together. He should be able to guide you to the rhythm that is great for him.

If your thighs are getting tired, extend your upper body, flat on his body. Grab his head and face with both your hands and look intently in his eyes as you use your lower hips to go up and down on his shaft. Not only does this release the " tiredness " on your inner thigh muscles ( which do a lot of work! ), but it gives you both the intensity when your faces are close and you are grabbing his face and head with both hands. At this point, if he's smart and you're in synch, he should be grabbing your butt with both his hands and guiding you to the rhythm.

If you're feeling daring, face away from him and show him your butt. This is where you lean SLIGHTLY FORWARD, holding slightly onto the front part of his legs. With every " slam " you make with your butt, it actually looks like a " wave " to him ( I know, bc I see it in the mirror all the time when I do it ) and it turns him on like crazy. He can also see his penis going inside you and for men, it's such a turn on.

Make sure you are very wet or well-lubed up. The wetness helps with the " flow " and rhythm.

Another position is when you face him and squat, with your feet flat. This is not my favourite position but it seems to turn my bf on like crazy. Something " primitive " about it that he likes, I suppose.

Archived