3 months is a long time! Are you on any type of birth control? Sometimes if you take the depo shot it'll stop your period (it's the number one reason I use it!)

If you think you are pregnant, you definitely need to find out IMMEDIATELY. The first trimester is vital for fetal development. There are a lot of agencies out there that will help you. And most state governments will help out pregnant women with insurance (go to your local department of health and human resources, all they ask for is proof of pregnancy). Also, there is WIC, which will help you out with food and education resources.

If you decide to keep the baby, it will be hard but soo worth it. I found out I was pregnant shortly into my relationship and thought about adoption, but we decided to keep her and everyday is a blessing for me. She giggles and laughs soo much...she's definitely my pride and joy.

If not, there is adoption and abortion. I don't believe in abortion, but I'm not going to say that you are a monster or anything if that is what you decide. Everyone is intitled to their own choices. There are tons of families out there that would love to have a child of their own, but can't.

Research your choices and TAKE A TEST please. If you need any support or anything, feel free to contact me.

Amanda

hmmm ok. Well you are pretty far along if its been 3 months.

First thing, you need to talk to a doctor to make sure you and the baby get appropriate medical care.

Then, you need to consider what you want to do regarding the baby. Do you want to keep it, or not? This isn't something that needs to be decided today. But you need to give it serious thought.

We can help you get through this pregnancy here. But I would suggest some counseling too to help you with this. You'll need a support system to help you go through this.

And it will be ok. I know you are really scared right now. But take it one day at a time. You aren't alone.

I would suggest giving the baby up for adoption if you are not married or in a strong relationship

I disagree. If you feel you want this baby and can take care of it there is absolutely no reason why you shouldn't. Do what YOU feel is right for you and your child.