hmm feel difffrent now about my ex-gf and myself...

Phil

well... if you know my story skip this paragraph..

My GF and I were together for 4 months before we decided to take a "break" since then she met another guy that she knew about 4 years ago. they've had sex and she says she still loves me....

well... now for my question... She knew me for 4 months but had sex with another guy in aless then 2 weeks of meeting this other guy *after about 4 years*... Should i forgive her if it doesn't work between them and take her back... or should i lose complete connection with her move on in my life and put her behind me... I still have feelings for her and she supposdly still has feelings for me to.

I had one of my friends that is a friend of hers too talk to her. * we all met in the same game thats how we know eachother* and this is little quotes from the conversation.

Friend: do you still love phil?

Ex-GF: yes i love phil

Friend: I dont think that if you love someone you can go and have sex with another person.

Ex-GF: but it doesnt matter how much i love him or he loves me....we cant be together right now and he told me to go out and be happy and that is what i am doing

Ex-GF: and *john, used for privacy..* makes me happy

Friend: so having sex with people makes you happy?

Ex-GF: not sex

Ex-GF: *John*

Friend: so do you love *John*?

Ex-GF: I honestly think I am falling in love with him yes

Friend: maybe you should tell phil the whole story then.

Ex-GF: hes not ready

Friend: it dosent *edit*ng matter if hes ready

Friend: HES *edit*ING DEPRESSED BECAUSE OF IT

Ex-GF: yeah well I dont need him twisting every thing I sat

Friend: JUST TELL HIM

Friend: god damn

Ex-GF: *say

Ex-GF: how do you tell some one that you love very much but cant have that you are falling hard for someone else...you cant coz it doesnt make sense ...it doesnt make sense to me....so how can I expect to explaine it to him *name of friend* goddamned I am not the heartless b!tch you keep trying to make me out to be

Friend: if you ever cared about how phil feels.. you will tell him you love *john* and you cant have a relationship with phil

Ex-GF: I dont love *john*

Ex-GF: not yet

Friend: you had sex with him

Ex-GF: but I recognize the feelings

Friend: sex is love

Friend: god damn

Ex-GF: I cant have my relationship with phil because he isnt ready for it, I wanted it so bad this month was supposed to be every thing I ever wanted (*edit*ing hurricanes ate up my money) and I couldnt get him here....

Friend: he isnt ready?

Ex-GF: he said so himself

Ex-GF: that he wasnt ready for me face to face

anyone? *yea yea yea.. i know be patient* lol

she says she loves me but she left me and met with another guy had sex... as it was i talked to her today and she said that he treated her badly today and don't thin they'll work out.. so she'll probably come back to me. dunno though.

any sugestions are welcome.

Phil