I'm extremly confuse right now!!

Bobby

Okay heres the thing this one week on a monday,i went on the bus and this girl(the one i like)tells me im really hot, i said you are too but she did not hear me,a couple of days later she gave me some eye contact everytime i see her,and i was happy,then what really hit me was when she said to me on the bus,"why dodn't you ever talk to me?"i was blushing but i did not let here see it,then i said"cause i get nervous"she said"oh" then my friend starting laughing at my humliation then she said"DODN"T TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!" then my frined blurt out "what bout that note you wrote her!"she said"you wrote me a note? where is it can i have one please?"i said"okay i give you a note then" before she left the bus i told her she was extremly beautiful cause she was day i sat next to her on the bus,she was not talking at all to me not one word,the bus turn and my leg touch hers she look down for like 5 minutes and went on looking front,after we got off i gave her the note i got soo nervous i was studdering words in the note i said i loved her and i was not trying to be a player,she was supposed to write back but..she never did,but now i see her flirting with other boys and saying when i'm near"DODN'T TALK TO MY BOYFRIEND LIKE THAT!"i felt bad VERY bad what was i supposed to do?(she still gives me some eye contact though)One day i was Extremly Angry and on top of that i thought she played me which got me even more pissed,so i said to my friend "tell her i never liked her"....i did not go to school the next day to find out what happan,but...i dodn't know what to do,how you think you guys..how you think she feel for me?

>i'm soo sorry this is long,really lol soory!

ok....this is a tuffy..... but when i was reading the part when you said that you loved her that might of freaked her out a little bit and because i know that if a boytold me that he loved me especialily ifi have only knew him for a couple of weeks so that might be the reason she didn't talk to you for a while...and with the whole flirting withother guys thing she may flirt with them butit doesn'tmean shelikes him adn sheis proballly just tryign to flirt with you by saying dont talk to my boyfriend like that but she may like you i just think you need to take it slow in ur friend shipand get to know her before you start tellin herthat youlove her b/cfora gurl love is something wanted from a guy aand for gurls its not just words its feelings to so just get to kno her and see where it goes

hope it helped

~shortstop543