Question for the ladies....or people in general

OverYou

To give a brief background me and my ex had a good relationship, I took very good care of her and everybody including her thought I was a great B/F. We broke up because she has unresolved feelings about her ex and their relationship (he treated her badly, cheated etc etc).

Since our break up she has been cold and quite brutal at times when addressing me and was again last night when she told me she would be blocking my number (we broke 5 weeks of NC). My question is simply this, since I really didn't do anything wrong during our time together, is her coldness and brutality a case of her still having feelings for me and her trying to overcome these?

Take her at her word. She's ended the relationship and is telling you she's going to block your phone number.

I'm really sorry to be harsh, but I think you'd have to be in major denial to believe this means she still has feelings for you.

If her feelings ever change, she'll let you know. For now, go back to NC and try to move on with your life. There are plenty of great women out there who will appreciate a guy who treats them well!

Thats the thing, her best friend told me she does, she's missed me etc. It was a really nice relationship and certainly not one to make her act this way towards me afterwards, the coldness and brutality. I gave her everything. I shown my friend a text and he even questioned if that was her...

Just to add, I'm not chasing reconciliation right now.

It could be any number of reasons. Unless she tells you exactly, you won't know. And she might not really know herself. She has issues she needs to resolve obviously.

We could speculate as much as possible but we won't really know.

Just try your best to look after yourself. You will have questions, and they will stay with you for a long time. But try not to drive yourself crazy with them.

Limiya

If you read a text from a friend, they're generally pretty cold and factual. with the occasional "lol" and "haha". This is what you now have. Friend texts - but they'll be short and to the point for a while just to ensure you don't read too much into them.

You're reading too much into cold texts so just imagine if she seemed to enjoy speaking to you. It's lose, lose hence no contact for a sustained period is the only way forward for you.

Archived