does she like me?

magnus26

Alright, im a junior in high school, and ive been friends with this girl for about 4 years. Lately, i've had a major crush on her. We talk online and on the phone all the time but not so much at school (no time). We would (and still do) talk about everything for hours on end. She has repeatedly told me she is very shy and not confident at all when it comes to dating. She has never dated anyone in her life. I have told her outright that I like her (and she already knew that) but she still hasnt really done anything obvious to show she likes me back. We constantly talk about relationship stuff, and she keeps hinting i should be more confident. She is a very flirtatious person to almost every guy, but clams up and is shy when shes around me. To top it off she always wants to know everything about me, and constantly asks my friends about my personal life. I'm a very shy person myself and im debating wrether or not to ask her out. Im just wondering if she likes me?

Flirtatious around other guys but is shy around you..... thats probably a good sign! She wants to know everything about you.... another good sign!

She may be trying to be a great friend but it sounds to me as if she likes you. I guess it is up to your judgement.

abcd1234

It sounds to me that she likes you. when I like a guy I want to know everything about him too.

It seems like she's flirting w/ other guys to kinda make ya jealous so maybe you will ask her out. That would explain why she clams up around you.

I would say take your chances and ask her out. I think it's worth a try

=D