Help me?!?!?! Three way retionship

I am in a retionsho with a guy and I love him very much and he says that he loves me. ZBut here is the catch he is married to another guy and is not having sex with him, worried about making sure that when he leavwes the relationship the other guy is financially alright. He does not want to hurt him because for 13 years they have been together and the flame has just gone out. He tells me that we will be together soon and I am waiting and I can only wait so much longer before I back out.

He is a very sweet guy and we have alot in common I l ove him with all my heart and have been together gfor for 7 months now. W

What can I do to make him all mine I have discussed the topic to him many times and it is starting to hurt.

Help me please will listen to any advice.

thank you so much

• 2 weeks later...

Well let me start off by asking you if you are sure he really loves you? About him not sleeping with his partner, you should really look into that. He might just be telling you this to keep you around? Are you sleeping w/ him? Are you sure you're not just a thing on the side or maybe even a fling? Does his partner know about you? These are questions you need to be asking yourself as well as him. Also what makes you think that if he's cheating on his husband he won't cheat on you? If he's kept you waiting this long and plans on continueing like this, then he might not be who you really think he is. Deep down inside you really know what's going on, you may not want to face it because you love him so dearly. This is called denial. Face the facts and do what's right. Love yourself! The pain you feel at parting is nothing compared to the ongoing unhappiness of this relationship. Good luck.

• 1 month later...

i think you should really pursue another relationship. if the flame really has gone out, why hasn't he just left his husband and agreed to help him out financially. why does he still live with this man? why don't they just agree that they're better off friends. if he cares about his husband so much that he won't leave until his husband is financially stable...then it's obvious that he is not solely yours. it's also likely, that he never will be nor intends to devote himself entirely to you. it seems, like he's just feeding you excuses to keep you around as a side dish. leave now, before you end up getting hurt even more than you already are.

• 6 years later...

Please don't settle for being the side piece. it hurts like nothing else in this world, it eats self-esteem up in major pieces. It ruins your reputation and when he is sick of you he will throw you out like yesterday's newspaper=to the curb. It happened to me last night and I am hurt indeed by it all. Be careful and FYI 7 months is not long enough to compete with 13+ years nor is it long enough for him to truly "love" you.

Please don't settle for being the side piece. it hurts like nothing else in this world, it eats self-esteem up in major pieces. It ruins your reputation and when he is sick of you he will throw you out like yesterday's newspaper=to the curb. It happened to me last night and I am hurt indeed by it all. Be careful and FYI 7 months is not long enough to compete with 13+ years nor is it long enough for him to truly "love" you.

Thread is 7 years old! LOL