how long should it last

i recently lost my virgintiy to my boyfriend who had has sex with people before me but for sum reason i dont get the feelin that i thought i would do hes better using his fingers also he'l go for about 2 minutes n say hes tired n then make me go on top which dosent do much for me what should i do and is there a position where i could stil be dominant and get something out of it?

I think you should talk to your boyfriend about your problem. Sex isn't about just one person working on it, both people need to give an effort. You can both lay on your sides, him behind you and have him enter you that way. Tell him you want to try other positions if you don't want to tell him that the position with you on top doesn't do anything for you. Also, you might want to consider stimulating yourself. I know everyone is looking for the " look Ma no hands technique" but sometimes that doesn't always work. Stimulation of the clit and the vagina can lead to a stronger orgasm. An open relationship is a good one, he's not going to know what you are thinking. Always ask him what he likes and maybe in return he will ask what you want. I hope I have helped you.

• 2 weeks later...
i recently lost my virgintiy to my boyfriend who had has sex with people before me but for sum reason i dont get the feelin that i thought i would do hes better using his fingers also he'l go for about 2 minutes n say hes tired n then make me go on top which dosent do much for me what should i do and is there a position where i could stil be dominant and get something out of it?

ok let's rewind for a moment... you want to get pleasure from sex... the best way to get pleasure for a girl is through the clitoris. This is the little bump of flesh found above your vagina. Most girls/women can get to orgasm by stroking their clit.

Once you learn to get pleasure from your clit, then you can stroke the clit during sex so you enjoy it more.

You can also stroke your clit up and down on your bf's penis (while he is lying on his back).

Once you learn to use your clit, sex will be a lot more fun for you... (hopefully)

read all about the clit (and then get your bf to read it) at link removed