Question about erection and....direction?

Guevara

Well I have no issues getting an erection I am 25, male, in a relationship and have a lot of sex but there's something bothering me about my erection. As I said I don't have problems getting it up but I've noticed that my erection is not as "upward" as before. As far as I know I'm still at the same length and girth but the erection tend to be at a lower angle most of the time. I remember when I was "hard" and it pointed up considerably. Is this related to aging? bad blood flow? I know I have a lot of girth but I don't think that would make me that heavy that the erect penis would just be erect in a lower angle. Any one else experienced this? I hope the subject is understood....or ill have to try to explain again

As others have said, It just happens as you get older. When I was 25 it would come up and slap against my stomach. Now in my 40's it still goes to full mast (somewhere between index and middle finger) but it doesn't slap against my stomach anymore. The worst part is the stomach even sticks out futher than it did in those days too. So now it wouldn't have as far to travel. lmao.

As others have said, It just happens as you get older. When I was 25 it would come up and slap against my stomach. Now in my 40's it still goes to full mast (somewhere between index and middle finger) but it doesn't slap against my stomach anymore. The worst part is the stomach even sticks out futher than it did in those days too. So now it wouldn't have as far to travel. lmao.

Archived