Blowjob?

I wasnt sure what to put this under (sorry moderators if its wrong).. I have been looking for like 5 days on how to give a guy a blow job. and although i have foind little things here and there im still not sure. And it is very important that i know what im doing and dont look like a fool. And yes, i have looked on like every forum and its like little stuff about it here and there.. but not what i need. can someone PLEASE give me like goooodd details on what to do.. PLEASE.. since we arent allowed to get to graphic on here, you could like PM me.. this would really mean alot to me!! (im one of those people that worry about little stuff and so i already have an ulcer and what not in my stomach and im soo worrried about this and its making me sicker..haha)

-thanks...

I'm sure there are guys here who can give you directions through PM.

It takes time to get it 'just right'. It also helps if you can communicate with your boyfriend about what he likes. Something tells me that if you are not even comfortable enough asking him what he likes, that you may not even be ready to get down there and give it a 'whirl' just yet. Are you sure you are comfortable?

I don't think the ability to give good blow jobs is something you can learn from someone telling you how. It's something you learn from experience and practice. No matter how much detail someone gives you, it's probably beyond your ability in the beginning until you get used to it. It's like baseball. Someone call tell you over and over again how to hit the ball, but when you go out and try for the first time, you're going to miss the ball. But each time you do it, you'll get better and better, hitting it further and further each time. So, not to scare you but, you're probably not going to be great at giving blow jobs your first time (unless you have a natural ability, or something). If you want some tips, though, there are tons of websites out there, though, so I'm sure you'll find something if you keep looking.

As lillady said, you can't really learn to give a BJ from someone else telling you. I think most girls just learn what to do from experience, and also what their man likes to have done.

With that said, a few things you DO need to know and remember (a few have been stated already but I'll reitterate)...

1) No teeth! Get a banana and practice going up and down on it while keeping your teeth back.

2) Use your hands! You (I assume) have two hands and so use one to grip the shaft and the second hand to rub over his body or play with his balls. Doing this while sucking on his head and moving up and down (with your gripping hand) will take some practice. Again, it also depends on what the guy likes but I think that motion is almost universal.

3) While you're doing it, occasionally ask in a sexy or playful way "you like this baby?" or something along those lines. It's an easy way to find out if you're doing it right and less robotic than "so is this ok? What else do you want?" as if you were a McDonald's cashier.