i hear all these people scream and im thinkin god i just want to die i ask god to please if he's there to end my pain but he hasnt i want all the pain to end no matter what it takes i mean i just dont really care what it takes and everyone is tellin me suicide is selfish but well some times you got to be selfish and well i see this as one of those times nad i mean like why keep goin i hear all these people screamin and i realize im goin to join them some day ill be able to be care free and have no problems but thats gonna be...my dying day cause there is no way any person or thing is gonna be able to help me cept for one thing this knife or those pills or that gun but for some reason ive been fightin but now the voice told me that its time for me to turn the knife on my throat instead of my arm and i feel like every one in the world hates me and as im writin this i realize ... they do

So many care about you and love you...Think about your family ...Think about your friends....Think about how great you can make your life...Think about You future love...Think about your Future Children...Think about life in General So many people Love You and i Know this...Theres nothing wrong with you..You just might have Perinoia...It isnt rare people do get it and it can get worse if you go with it un treated,..There are treatment...

OTHER people do have it...You are not crazy and You have a future ahead of you if you let it... U might have Schizophrenia

Check this site out before u think about killing yourself....You have som uch to live for and Im sure U will be fine!

link removed

not everyone in the world hates you! i don't. this entire board cares about you. and i know there are many many others in your life who care about you. please don't be so hard on yourself. i admire your strength and i know you're better a person than to end your life. i mean you're going to die one day anyway, right? so why not do all you can to take control of your life and make it work for you? do what you gotta do..don't worry about everyone else. live life in a way that it would make YOU happy. life is what you make of it and i recommend you not doing everything to possible to make the best of it. life isn't always so bad, just try not to get lost in your sadness. i know you can do it. we all here care about you and would seriously hate it if you killed yourself.. don't do it! please. and if you EVER wanna talk w/ me, please msg me. and please visit this site..

link removed

it worked for me!

take care!

you shouldn't feel that way. control is something we have as humans, over our own lives. yeah sure your parents do have a right to certain things in your life, but only to a certain extent. and just think, if you do feel that way, in a few short years, you yourself will be an adult, and in your opinion, adults have all the control. you do have control in your life, don't forget that. it's not made up. you obviously have a lot of strength and i admire you for that.

no thats not what i mean what i mean is that no one has control its not real you cant control whats gonna happen next or what already has happened adults just like to think they have "control" of their life because it makes them feel better and safe but its just a made up story like santa clause or the easter bunny.[/i]

youre right..of course there are many things in life you can't control. stuff happens, bad stuff, sometimes and you have no control over that. BUT, you do have the control of responding to it. it's up to you how you want to deal with bad stuff that happens in life. so please just remember that when you're dealing with all this stuff, like many of us do, it's easy to get wrapped up in it and get lost in the sadness, but you don't have to. just remember you do have the control to get yourself out of the hole your sadness has dug and try and start fresh. life is hard, i know..but it can be good too. you can do it, you're a strong person.