How to ask her to hang out?

clint88

I made a better explanation here

So there's this girl I chat with online, she's cool to talk to and she is one of the prettiest girl I have ever seen. yes, she is real,so don't worry about that. We had actually made plans to go to some show (I made plans in advance), but than I realized it fell on Easter night and the plans fell through. She gave me her number, but I honestly never text her. I have been wanting to ask her to hang out and just chill but I have no idea what we would do. I was thinking maybe like a baseball game or something. She said she would be interested in that. Honestly, I just don't have the guts though. I mean she really is absolutely gorgeous and I have no confidence to actually ask her. In my mind as long as I don't ask, she can't reject me.

I don't think she would reject me though, I mean she does seem interested in at least hanging out and getting to know each other, but I don't know.

Anyone got any tips on how to ask and sound confident?

I mean if we do go well have to plan ahead so we can both ask off work so what's a good plan for that? A few weeks?

chill! it sounds like she'd be interested in hanging out with you, she's probably wondering why you are always suggesting things and then never following through. just say something along the lines of there being a game you want to see and would she like to go with you? if she says yes, then say you'll give a call with details etc. or coffee is an easy option too. good luck.

You really need to chill out like Teale said. The more you think you'll get the rejected, the better chance you will. Why not invite her out for a drink, or ice cream, or coffee, or a walk through the park ... or go window shopping at a cool part of town. ANYTHING! The best first "dates" I think are cheap and simple, they allow 2 people to chat and really get to know each other. Simply word it "Hey _________ I'm going to ______ on Friday, you should tag along!" ... If she is busy she likely will suggest another date if she's interested.

If you never ask then you are getting rejected because you are not going out with her. All she can do is say no, you cannot build up rejection in your mind that it will crush you. It is disappointing but then you know that this girl is not interested in hanging out with you.

I would call her on the phone and ask if she wants to go to a baseball game, coffee or whatever.

Archived