OK so im a freshman in college. If you been to a party college you may understand my predicament. At a party last night I met girls. There was this one girl that I was REALLY attracted to. Anyways we talk and stuff. Later on she had togo while i stayed with my buds. After awhile we went home and I slept. Next morning, I got 3 new voice mails! I didnt even give my number out. 2 chicks and 1 dude. YEP the girl I was attracted to was one of em! Guess who the other was..... her BF. ANyways she wanted to chill with me cause we had a blast last night. While her BF sent me a msg telling me to stay away from her..... I really like her so im gonna try and hook pu with her. Any thoughtts on what I should really do? Because I dont know what im getting into

im not a college girl ...but im 19 and i would say im knowledgeable for my age. no matter how attracted you are to this girl is it really worth gettin ur face pummeled ...i think not. And would u really want to associate with some girl who wants to cheat on her bf! there are ALOT of single attrative nicer girls available at your college i am sure

I believe that you have to weigh your options. If you believe that her bf is a threat to you then I wouldnt risk it. This situation does have a good side cuz she is giving you an option to be friendly with her, now you never know where thats going to lead but you can always use the line "we are just friends". You also have to have insight into the situation she has a bf and she wants to get to know you better, this means that she isnt gf material but definitely hook up material.