I bumped into my ex AGAIN for the 3rd time!!! He saw me smoking 1st time in life

Today me and my female friends decided to go to the club to dance. You know, cities are full of clubs, so I chose one of them and what do you think? Just next to the entrance I saw my ex waiting with his friend! My heart got frozen in seconds. For the 3rd time? He must be kidding!

First time I bumped into him in a public students' party.

Second time he joined to celebrate Easter with our mutual friends.

Now this...? Why not another club?

As ALWAYS he just ignored me, saying NO 'HI!' and he embraced all my friends (girls) telling them hi except me. I'm not a smoker, but today I thought about some silly thing to buy a pack of cigarettes and smoke in the club. And here we are... I started smoking with friends and he comes to our table to ask for fire (from my friends). He saw me smoking first time in his life. It was so embarrassing that I turned my back to him while smoking. I don't know how he felt but finally he just said to my girls "It's so boring here" (after being 5 minutes from coming?) and he and his friend went out.

I have no idea what happened there. I feel crushed but not going to write him anything.

No, I don't start smoking. I've never been addicted. It was more like a kind of fun thing to do when I'm not used to do it usually. Strange way to do some kind of fun actually, but funny. And more stranger it was when he came to our table, lighted his cigarette and smoked it standing to our table with his friend, talking to my girls, saying nothing to me. Basically ignoring me all the time... Well I don't hope anything from him, but I felt that he was just behaving like a real big PIG

Archived