Girlfriend is heartless

Hmmm, I think the title of the thread "girlfriend is heartless" is probably a bit too dramatic Tashikie. Just because your girlfriend wants to see some old friends with an ex-boyfriend doesn't make her heartless. It could just be something fun that she wants to do.

How long has it been since she and her ex broke up? Why did they break up and who broke up with whom? Do they spend a lot of time together?

I know from where you're standing she seems selfish and ignorant. But if she simply sees her ex as a friend and nothing more than that, then she may really just want to go and have a good time.

How she is with her ex boyfriend, how they relate to each other on a day-to-day basis is what will really be an indication of what you can expect.

Not much you can do about this one. If you try to stop her, she will push you away saying that you dont give her space to do the things she wants. However, time and time again situations like this lead to girls and guys cheating on their boy/girlfriends. Its all about trust, and if you dont have it your relationship is destined to fail anyway.

If I was in your shoes, I would ask her if she would be okay with you going out with one of your exes. If shes okay with that, I would seriously think about doing it. Girls dont quite seem to understand the problems in some of their actions until it hits them right in the face. Sounds to me like your girlfriend doesnt care too much about your feelings, and thats a precursor to an ending of the relationship almost every time.

Tashikie, I feel your pain man. My ex-gf wouldn't go out with an ex-bf but she'd go get sloshed with all of her girlfriends, and she'd do it secretly so I couldn't go with them. They'd usually go to crowded bars and later tell me about how they got hit on by multiple guys and it was "fun". When I'd tell her that my old love interest prior to her called me to see how things were my ex-gf would flip out and get upset. I never even dated the girl that called, but openminded is right -- girls get upset when it hits them in the face. I'm not saying you should throw this back at her, but rather open it up to discussion and test her reaction. Chances are she'll probably play it cool, and once you actually do it she'll react negatively.

You were asking for trouble hanging out with a girl who was seeing another man. What did you expect dating a girl who has cheated on her last 2 boyfriends?

Its obvious you care about her more than she cares about you. If I were you Id be prepared for a breakup at a moments notice. Start meeting new people, and making new friends. She obviously is doing the same...

I'd be very careful with this one. I mean from your own statements she basically admitted she cheats the moment you lose her attention (read, "unfulfilled relationships"). Honestly the best thing you could do is just to play it cool, go out yourself this weekend and have a great time. And don't excuse yourself from talking with other women.