Almost 9 weeks.

Have had no contact with my twins dad. He has messaged my friend to tell her he has found another girl and is due to get married. That is so painful to cope with especially after he told me so many lies about how I was the love of his life and he could never leave me.

Stupidly I believed his every word and gave him my 100% love and trust. I never knew he was narcisstic, i thought he was just childish and loved to have my attention all the time.

I just want time to heal my hurt quickly. As I have twins with him it hurts more as I see him in them. How can someone have such a evil heart and think just of themselves. Part of me hates him and the other part still loves him.

I need good friends to confide in who have been through the same things.

Am waiting for suggestions

Thanks.

Time heals all wounds as they say, so keep that in mind. You mentioned him being narcissistic so understand that there likely wasn't much you could have done to alter his views if he has this type of condition. You seem like a good person who just got caught up with the wrong guy perhaps. Your children are a gift and should be treated as so regardless of who the father is. I'd say take this relationship as a learning experience so to avoid similar people in the future.

All the best

For some strange reason my 1st husband had bi-polar. I now seem to think maybe I attract all the guys that can treat me badly. All I ever wanted was to have someone to truly love me and treat me nice.

I have isolated myself as I feel any more realationships will just cayse me heart ache and I am not strong enough to go trrhrough any more pain

I feel so bad the twins will never grow up with a dad as he has moved abroad and not been in contact. My daughter doted on her dad, and her twin brother misses his dad. How can he be such a selfish idiot.

I am left to pick up the pieces and its so hard.

Its been almost a year since my sons dad walked out on me and it doesnt get better quick but keep looking forward there are going to be days where you want him back and days where your better off keep yourself busy with you kids thats the best thing to help and in that time your growing your bond with your children and forgetting him in time there will be some one else so different frm your ex and you will be happy

Archived