Some Times People Don't UnderStand

I can't seem to do anything with out making some one disappointed or mad at me. No one understands what i'm going through at my house. My parents can't EVER seem to tell when something is wrong they don't give me any chances to prove to them that i am trustworthy. And this makes me so upset. I'll come home pissed and they won't ask me whats wrong or anything. I feel ALONE in this world i keep thinking that if i just kill my self now i might come back with a different life a new family, and some who cares. I'm the kid in school who every one pushes around , and i've learned that if i push back that i get in more trouble then they do and it makes me feel weak. Some times i wish life would end for me so i dont have to disappoint any one else. Even my brother tried to kill himself because he hates me and every one in our family. I've even made my self a whole new person and my parents haven't noticed. I used to listen to country music and soft kind of things, now im in to Blood On The Dance Floor ,and a bunch of new bands. I don't know what to do........

I've made mistakes in the past and they think because i did one little thing that im not worth trusting and i can't prove to them it that i am really responsible. They seem to think that "oh ya ur one of the six children we have so what ever" and it makes me so mad like my parents don't even care about my school grades and it pisses me off because i barely have any of my friends over because i don't want them to start thinking im poor or anything like that but its as if they already do and i cant do a thing about it. Also a stupid girl named Marissa Miller decided she would accuse me of stealing her phone and i nearly ripped her head off. You have no idea what i almost did, because if any of my real friends weren't with me when i was talking to her Marissa would have been severely injured.And it's been 2 whole years since she started that rumor and GUESS WHAT it's still going around im thinking of going to online school but i have some friends when i told them that they flipped and they told me that if i did they would come to my house tie me up and literally take me to school with them........at least i have a couple of friends that care......And hey Thanks for the online hug

• 5 weeks later...

Your parents have six children. Try to understand that's a lot and it's hard to give you the attention you seek. Keep your grades high, even if you feel they don't care. You'll thank yourself later. If you do good job in school, people tend to trust you. The most important thing, however, is to get people used to you doing what you said you would.

I saw your suicide post and that's how I arrived here. If I were you, I'd hang out with people (classmates, siblings) I get along with and I 'd stop worrying about disappointing anyone.

About being pushed around. I don't know what advise to give other than not give in. You don't have to make a scene if someone is pushing you to do things or is spreading rumors about you. Just say "no" and mean it. Or "that's not true" if someone spreads lies about you. You have no way of controlling what others think or do, so it's your word against hers. Your friends will believe you, her friends will believe her.

Have you seen the movie Easy A? Hope you enjoyed it as much as I did. Anyway, sounds like you're on your own on this. I wouldn't remove the tough attitude you got there, just be smarter on pushing back. Learn not to get caught. I never believe you should let anyone push you around. Your parents probably won't be able to pay attention to you, but that's okay. You gotta have faith in yourself. Continue to do well with school grades, that's a VERY VERY good thing because when you go to college, that's what they look for. Sometimes your parents are not good enough to see what good grades changes their kids. I know my parents didn't. I had straight As in school once, and that's impressive because my family kept moving around each year, and sometimes to another country where I have to learn new language, but I tried and got all straight As, but my parents said nothing. Then my dad told me a few days later, "There are other few kids better than you, you should try to be them." but they're natives and live there long enough to do so well, I couldn't, but I kept trying, but nothing ever matters to them, so I know how you feel, and I only have one other brother that was the favorite. So, don't bother thinking of any negative thoughts, you are on the right track to better yourself, don't lose it. You just need a little encouragement.

Archived