DO you know how to ....

iam_nimit

I was wondering does anybody know how to get a friendly smile on face. Or how to get emotions reflected in ur speech.

I also have a problem that iam not comfortable b/w girls. Even if i learn a sentence 10 times before approaching to a girl , i just forget it on reaching her and say something else. B/w my friends (males only) I am not shy and speak the most. But something happens when iam talking to girl. Whats the problemo.?? THANX FOR REPLYING.....

I used to be exactly the same as you when I was 15 I was so quiet around boys and then one day something just clicked and I thought to myself do I really care what they think? if they like me they will like me for who I am if not they are not worth my time.

I tried it with a few strangers when I was on a train to my grand parents and you know what I met some great people!!! and they were just the same as me, so easy to talk to. When I come back I slowly started talking more with groups of friends (both male & female) I then started dating and having fun with boys like I would with my girl friends.

I am now 23 and have loads of friends both male & female and I never find problems with my words. When I tell them I used to be shy they cant even imagine it!!

You just have to remember they are facing the same as you and with time it becomes easier. Just try slowly talking a bit more and you will be pleasantly surprised don't forget to smile !!! eventually it will become second nature.

Good luck