Introverted Relationships

KidGuitar2

Heyo. I've always been kind of a shy guy and very-self conscious. Never really been good at meeting peopel as I'm a really big introvert. I've had several girlfriends but I always seem to run out of social energy and retreat into my head. Was in a year long relationship and lost her in the end because I got boring after a few hours.. ouch. Any tips on meeting people or improving social skills?

well let's see. i don't really know what to say to u but, you cannot really get bore if u like to talk to some one or you are interested in a person. when you love a person u will feel like that you guys are meant to be together and you will feel that you guys will ahve soo much stuff to share with each other and you would always want to see each other so u can share all of the deep dark secret together. oh and the thing is u cannot get bore when u talk to ppl if you are interested in them. it is kind of rude to get bore when your gf is talking to her. when u get bore when your gf is talking to u that mean that she is not that important to u to pay all of your interest to her.

Get out there and do it... Thats the only thing that is going ot help you, talk to people everyone, anyone, anywhere, any age, sex, race it doesnt matter but you need to get out there. Go stand in a club and jsut start saying hi to people someone will stop and start talking to you. Go to the store find the hottest sales girl in there and tell you have a party on friday nite and youd like a new look, let her show you around the store picking out close for you. she has to its her job she cant tell you know, also it will feel good having a hot girl tell you that you look good. Employees are great for practice talking to people because they have to deal with you. Use that to your advantage.