Having confused thoughts about this girl

Sean1740

I have been seeing this girl since December, we usually try to get together once a week.. I work full-time and she goes to college and works at night 2-3 times a week. Last weekend was the most fun I had with her, she came over late and watched a movie till 2am.. We then kind of tickled each other and I gave her a massage which she said she enjoyed. We don't really go out for dinner more just friends and hang out and we both like it that way, no pressure on either of us.. She does our scorekeeping for our basketball games. During the week I sent her a text and said she was having a bad week.. Well the bonehead I am,after one of our games I sent her a text saying you look tired / stressed, I hope your week gets better. She said it doesn't bug her and now she basically always bugs me about it..

I am 6 years older then her and she always bug me about being a old man. I told her i was so sorry for the text, if I could turn back time lol.. I have just had a lot on my mind, is she bugging me because she likes me? or just trying to basically get rid of me. I don't mind her teasing me because I can tease back and last time she was over we had a great time bugging each other back and fourth....Which led to tickling each other. She sent me a msg last night before bed and said "night" and then " she was just being an ass and and that I am not a old man, old just older then her and stop being sorry" I didn't reply because i just wanted to leave it and was going to bed. She has been sick this weekend so we didn't get to hang out, which sucked. But I got to see her at my games.

Archived