I think I figured out a problem

Frosted_Cherry

So I think I finally figured out why I been having trouble with girls the past few years.

I act like myself while I am getting to know them, comfortable, funny, smart, everything goes well

After I get to know them, I act stupid, I try to hard, the feelings inside of me are making me not think and be myself

This is happening currently. I met two girls who I didn't "like" at first but then after getting to know them, I now like them and now these emotions are making me act different, which may make me screw up... again...

How do I fix this?

Thanks

So you know what you are doing wrong, how about slowing it down a bit and relax..

Well ya I want to do that but I don't know how to control these emotions. Every time I am near them, my emotions get the best of me and I can't control them

I need some techniques that can help control them, so I don't mess this up

How old are you? I find as you get older and get in and out of more relationships girls that interest you end up feeling exactly like that just girls that interest you and you avoid not getting too excited. If you don't have that experience yet try juggling more then one girl at a time, that way you don't get too hyped up over one girl since you have others interested.

How old are you? I find as you get older and get in and out of more relationships girls that interest you end up feeling exactly like that just girls that interest you and you avoid not getting too excited. If you don't have that experience yet try juggling more then one girl at a time, that way you don't get too hyped up over one girl since you have others interested.

I am only 21

Archived