why do i feel so sad

eminemisbeast

• 9 months later...

Little things push me to do it, but there are reasons why i started in the first place, every time i get made fun of or just depressed i do it, but i don't think about the little thing, the little things are what remind me of the big things. Im 14 now, i wanna stop, i tried telling my dad, he yelled at me telling me i was making it up, when im not. and i don't know what to do anymore.

Hun,i was the same exact way...i felt that nobody cared,n that i was all alone i can tell you my story, that i was abused,n treated badly. I was made fun of constantly...n i attempted suicide, but people out there do care,i may not know you personally, but the fact that you came on here to share with us about you, shows you are a strong person..don't give up hope, look on the bright side of things, even of it's hard to at first,n if you ever need to talk, you know where to come we can't tell you to see a therapist or seek more help, but we can tell you most of us has been there.

wow, you are a very brave lady to open up to strangers. Good for you for being so SMART.

theres so many people that have felt that way, including myself but the secret is learning how to figure out what exactly makes you feel this way. when people make fun of you, is the little thing, that leads up to the big' thing. which is tied in to the other. So if your dad is not listening, which sometimes parents just dont understand./ r goes in one ear and out the other; he cares but you just have to communicate with him in such a way that he sees you as his growing young lady, vs his little girl.

In the meantime, tell us what are the other teens saying to make fun of you? thats the first problem we have to solve here. and you know the funny thing? kids can sometimes be jealous, or just plain out bullies who don't understand what they are doing because either they have not been taught any better, or they may be really miserable at home. The best thing I would suggest you to do if you can confront them in a firm, way, but not angry is to stand up for yourself. Theres no way you should let petty jealousy get to you. Im sure you are beautiful, and ... or also may be good at something they wish they could do. just start smiling when they pick on you, and be the bigger person and even laugh inside reminding you how ridiculous they make themselves look, and you will instantly get over THAT. and even lessen your depression. lol. im telling you it works.

do that for starters but dont stop coming for support. the best way to beat an enemy... ie: bully (ppl picking on you) is to be successful. focus on what you need to do to get ahead of them and shine. heheheh as long as they dont put their hands on you, its only words. they project just what they feel about THEMSelves. dont let it get to you.

lmbo. CHEERS! tomorrow is ALWAYS a brand new day....

Archived