i dont get why i cannt stop

eminemisbeast

im 13 and i cut i dont really know why but i know i want to stop, im not going to tell an adult cuz theyll just send me to a mental hostail like they did my friend and i told my friends that i did it and that i wanted help but it didnt help, i havent seen my friend that cut since she left about 3 mouths ago i just want someone to understand and not as why, i also just want to quit if anyone can help,please help.

Everything that happens to you in these days of your life seems monumentous and tragic but you will learn how insignificant the events of your teenage years actually are other than to shape who you are in your twenties. Seek help from someone who won't "send you away" but know that it will only get worse if you do not get help or help yourself.

They won't put you in a mental hospital unless you were going to do something like kill yourself, and even then you possibly wouldn't, depends where you're from. Everything right now in your tiny life (trust me you aint even a quarter of the way through) seems like the only things that matter. And you just don't know how to express your feelings because everything is new and different. Everyone at 13 is hormonally screwed and it's a bottomless pit of confusion til about 16 ish. And then life rewards you for getting through it. Vent these feelings into studies (worked for me) or a sport. Find a distraction. Learn to understand your feelings and think about why you feel them. And yeah like Ego Joe said...when you are in your 20's you will look back and think * * * was I thinking.

can you tell your mum ?

you wont be sent to a mental hospital darling ...well I can only speak from the angle of living in the uk , they just dont whisk people away and put them in hospital ...your friend may have said she was suicidal or her cutting may have been on the verge of hurting herself

to the point of no return ...

your cutting for a reason and needing to feel that relief for a reason ..and you need help to sort out the reason ...and that's what the professionals will help you with.

can you tell us a bit more ? who you live with , where you live ..then we can maybe steer you in the right direction a bit better .

Archived