if i go to university in my country he'll leave!

meeso

i have posted b4 but to talk about a different problem.

i got back with my boyfriend after having broken up for 5 weeks. Things have been much better ever since we got back and well now we both finished school and we have to go to university. The plan was that we both go to the same university outside the country we live in. But the problem was that my parents dont know we're back together and he failed his last year in school and now he has to wait till january or maybe next year to go to university when i told my parents i want to go to university in january they flipped and they dont want me to go in january. They applied for me to go to university startin in september and then i can leave in january but the university they picked my boyfriend hates. I told him today about it and he had a breakdown over the phone he couldnt breathe and just basically lost his mind. He WILL break up with me if i go to this university and he will leave the country and go to england and never come back and i know he means it he threatened to blackmail me with confidentail stuff he has of me and he just left me in a state i dont know what to do please help i hate this university and i dont want to go to it either i tried explaining to my parents but they wont listen to me and they dont want me to w8 till january. anyone if u have any advice i need it quick i love this guy and i dont want to lose him over university. PLEASE i need ur help as soon as possible

I told him today about it and he had a breakdown over the phone he couldnt breathe and just basically lost his mind. He WILL break up with me if i go to this university and he will leave the country and go to england and never come back and i know he means it he threatened to blackmail me with confidentail stuff he has of me and he just left me in a state i dont know what to do please help i hate this university

I am sorry you are in this situation, and i am sorry you have fallen for a boyfriend who is selfish, disrespectful, and a joke. He is threatening you with blackmail if you don't continue to be consistent in your education just because he couldn't make the grade?

love this guy and i dont want to lose him over university.

Don't love this guy, and don't lose university over him. He should stand by your side whatever you decide to do, not blackmail you and put mounting pressure.

You've known your parents longer then your boyfriend. They raised you, stood beside you and made the best of you all your life, this guy dumped you for 5 weeks, and is now blackmailing you. Don't go to university in January, its not worth it. Go now, meet everyone fresh and you will have the best time of your life.

To hell with him. Honey for me, send him a text message right now and tell him, go to England now AND DON'T COME BACK. You will find friends for life at university if he does reveal confidential stuff, your new friends wouldn't know and wouldn't care either. And if he did go over the line, take him to the police and shut him up.

do u really think i should do that i mean isnt it sort of my fault that im the one whos parents wont let her go to university outside the country she lives in while he planned to be with me in uni he says he wants to marry me and live with me could this be a lie of some sort i mean im really in a state of confusion. I also might have to wait till next yr for him to enter university which means i stay at home for one year which my parents wont allow no matter what and he doesnt want me to work and have a job im only 17 and i really love this guy but i just dont want all this to happen. when i told him i might stay he was like i wasted all my life on u..i understand what u guys mean but i cant report him to the police because i live in a very conservative environment and country and they will deport both of us from the country if i report him..so it wont be much of help...