okay this be a weird one.....at least for me

angrybeaver

okay well i guess i will start well....at the start lol i am pretty sure this girl in my class likes me Ie. she keeps following me around and sitting next to me and trys to start up conversations. that sounds great except for the fact i dont like her like all that much i mean she is a nice person and all but i dont like her like THAT. now here is where it gets complicated there is a girl in the same class that i want to get to know better and see if she wants to maybe go out sometime but......she is always with her friends so it is hard to get close to her just to talk....and it does not help i have this other girl just following me around it kinda makes it weird......i dont want to hurt the girl that likes me but i dont want to miss my chance to talk to this other girl...so my question is how do i let this one girl know she should back off and how can i get closer to this one girl with out making it weird

hmm...I don't know if you can tell the other girl to back off. After all, she hasn't asked you out or anything so she might just be a really friendly girl. Unless she asks you out, you can't just tell her to back off because she hasn't done anything. You can go ahead and talk to the girl that you like. There's not too much you can do about the one that you don't like unless she asks you out and you say no. But maybe others have had this experience before and have better advice?

• 2 weeks later...