Question

Yeah, my second boyfriend. But that was a long distance relationship so when it ended I never saw him again. That was about 2+ years ago. Even though I blocked his e-mail address for a long time and changed my phone number several times, I don't think he tried contacting me at all. I hope it stays that way too.

Most of my ex's I have had some form of contact with, even many years later I am friends with quite a few and are facebook friends with them. The only ones that I don't bother with or hear from are the most recent (now and last year). I think it depends on the break up.

There was a guy who dumped me when I was about 25 and he is the brother of a good friend of mine, so I see him about twice a year when I see her. I can't bear to talk to him though as he is and was a complete a.hole. He did try to get back in touch through text though years later but just to see if he could still reel me in (no luck there though lol!)

I will speak from the other side. I have an ex that never heard of me the last 6 years, since our BU, and I think he never will. I had a couple of e-mails and calls from him, the last was 5 years ago, but I never responded and never heard of him again.

Archived