all my short life i have looked for my soul mate

hardcore

yhea i know i maybe a fool. but i do know what love is or at lest i like to think so i have been with many differnt kinds of wemen i don't judge. a book bye it's cover never really could never really wanted to. i make mistakes . im only fleash and blood just like every one else on this world.

just never really felt love in it's pureist form. geuss i never really gave my self the chance. could you tell me what love is about so i have something to look forward to feeling . can anyone i believe in that one person that make's every thing come togethere a soul mate. i bging to wonder why is something so rigth so hard to find. time is no friend of mine i find my self just wanting the simple thing's now not just a good time but the bad time's as well. it's just so much easyer to share those time's when you are with the one. you know . well its just me i geuss maybe there's something wrong with me . i seam to get to close only to be turned away. faith i geuss maybe don't really know any more.

hardcore is but a man as well with a new heart

That's a cool link Caldus.

Hardcore, Love is different things to everyone. I think that when you find your soulmate it feels like you are looking in a mirror and you see yourself look back at you, only it's a different person and he's smiling at you ( or she) because he thinks you're adorable . When you love them your soul aches from the desire to hold them close and never let go. You wonder what you ever did without them, then realize you don't remember anymore what life was like before them...

That's just my opinion.

When you love them your soul aches from the desire to hold them close and never let go.

Sounds enough like love. I was six years old and my mother was to leave for a visit to my great-grandma. I held on to her sleeve and wouldn't let go and I cried like a baby when she finally figured out how to ditch me. I shouldn't have left go of her sleeve.

Love is different things to everyone. I think that when you find your soulmate it feels like you are looking in a mirror and you see yourself look back at you, only it's a different person and he's smiling at you ( or she) because he thinks you're adorable . When you love them your soul aches from the desire to hold them close and never let go. You wonder what you ever did without them, then realize you don't remember anymore what life was like before them...

That's just my opinion.

Very, very well put.

love has came my way my other half ha made me compleat did think i could feel this alive but she make's me feel like i could do anything so i moved accross a couple of state's to be with her and when we meet face to face it ws like magic you know we have talked toeach other over the net and stuff and now i am here with her don't think i'll ever look back