moving forward

loulou37

Thanks, thats actually really helped me, I am struggling at the moment and to some extent I am leaving the door open - WHY??????? HE is a cheat and a liar. I am moving out Sat so should be able to get away from him -but all this week we've been friendly to each other and he has started to get under my skin again........ Oh this is hard. On one hand I want him to be a 'friend with benefits' but on the other hand I don't want to get hurt-AGAIN

Why am I such a muppet?

Thanks, thats actually really helped me, I am struggling at the moment and to some extent I am leaving the door open - WHY??????? HE is a cheat and a liar. I am moving out Sat so should be able to get away from him -but all this week we've been friendly to each other and he has started to get under my skin again........ Oh this is hard. On one hand I want him to be a 'friend with benefits' but on the other hand I don't want to get hurt-AGAIN

Why am I such a muppet?

You're not a muppet, don't put yourself down like that, the heart is stronger than the mind my ex has really hurt me with his action, my head tells him to f'off and my heart wants him sooo desperately.

it's love, who the f'k needs it eh?

loulou x

Thanks, loulou.

A quote about closure from the article:

So what is closure?

In a post last year about link removed, I say about recognising and accepting what has happened and removing your emotional investment out of that person and situation and focusing on yourself and the other things that matter in your life.[/b]

Don’t put yourself through the turmoil of confronting your ex because you’re expending energy that is better spent elsewhere.

Archived