What to get him for our first anniversary?

champagne69

It's in the middle of his birthday and christmas so I don't really want to buy a material gift as I will already be struggling to come up with two of those, we're both 18 yearz old and have a really good strong relationship, I've made him plenty of sentimental gifts before, Valentines Day for instance I made a trail from my front yard to my bed each of love heart stick-it notes each with a reason why I love him, had jokes and stuff as well, he loved it and was lost for words. I've done cute but cheesy stuff like that over the year and he also has for me. But because we are planning our future together I want to make this anniversary special, so please, gift ideas? I've got a few weeks to figure it out but wanna start planning now!

I know we will plan something special that day together, whether we plan it or he suprises me with it, and there will definitely be physical gifts as well. I just want to give him something special to show my appreciation of the first twelve months of our relationship together. I know it needs to come from me and be my own idea but I am just asking for anyone elses ideas or maybe things they have done in the past just for inspiration! Once I get some inspiration in my head then I'm off with thousands of my own ideas, I just want something I little more out of the ordinary cause it means a lot to me.

Archived