Considering of Bringing Back My Ex-GF Who Was Abusing Me...

Northerner2011

I don't know what is it with me these days. I found a new gf this past summer who was a complete angel, compared to my ex-gf before her, who was abusing me in almost every way. And now, my current gf decided to call it quits. I couldn't provide her shelter, even though I am staying at the Students Residence. Just that both the College and the Students were telling me that No Couples Policy at the Residence. And there are couples actually living together there!!!

Anyways, just when I did my own investigation how the Students Residence and the College run their housing/accommodation, I learned that they pick certain couples or families and leave out the rest. They even use the Students Residence as a last resort as Hotel when all the local hotels are booked. They're profiting in other ways which isn't right. And that leaves us students who have partners, gf/bf, and family, out. And I am looking forward to have a Tribunal Case against the College.

I felt used by my last gf. She never abused me nor a bad thing about me. But no matter how hard I tried to have her living with me at the Students Residence, she gave-up. And she ended-up finding someone who can provide her. All the while I was still with her!!!

As for my ex-gf, I am really considering of bringing her back!!! At least she showed some loving and admitted that she needed a lot of help to forget her past. And I am willing to bring her back. Why?! She showed more understanding and she has better conscience than my current gf. Just that she needs to address her anger, jealousy, and her past...

MAAKUSIMI.

You're wanting comfort. Even as much as people from relationship that was abusive, there's always a part that was comforting to them and can relate. The worst part is being at home in such environment that like many abused victims they stay or seek out similar traits. That's not where you want to go. It maybe difficult for you right now with the new g/f leaving you but you also don't want to make the situation worse by getting back together with someone you KNOW that was abusive. People can't change overnight. Being friends is a different matter but be very cautious if you're thinking of going back to her knowing the past.

I was used by my gf and that really hurted me because no matter what I did to have her live with me, going as far as doing investigating myself concerning the Students Residence/College, she finds someone who can provide her!!! All the while I was with her!!!

Back to my ex-gf, whom everybody type-cast her as the living hell, the black sheep, trouble-maker, whatever you can think of, she really does have a heart deep down. I've reached her heart a number of times and she just needs a lot of help. What she was doing to me, she could not control it because the way she was brought up which she felt is normal when really it's not the norm. She may be the worse, as I mentioned earlier, but deep down, she's a loving girl who just needs her past addressed. At least she was admitting her issues while my current gf didn't...

MAAKUSIMI.

Archived