should i talk to her or not?

a month and a half ago my ex broke up with me for various reasons. we went the beach, she told me she loved me, everything was good and two days later she broke up with me. the reasons she said were i just dont see it working out in the future, im goin to transfer, i shouldnt be committed right now im too young, i need to see more guys. all of these reasons came out of nowhere. and i do not see them being an obstacle to our relationship if they are legit reasons. after talking for a while i found out she talked to her mom. all the reasons she gave to me were from her mom. her mom has always hated me just for the fact that i am cambodian and my ex is chinese and apparently im not good enough. her mom has always been trying to break us up by making my ex feel bad about herself. everything is extremely wonderful when her mom is not involved. my ex's sister was completey surprised by the quick change of heart. so we had no contact for a month. once we got back to school she was supposed to call me because we were supposed to clear things up about being friends or not. she didnt even wanna call me b/c she said things would be hard or weird. eventually we saw each other and i could tell she had feelings for me. i asked more questions and the way she reacted i knew her mom was why we broke up. she cried a bunch and i knew she was torn between doin what she wanted and doin what her mom wants. i talked to her sister and found out her mom told her not to be friends with me b/c her feelings would come back. the past few days i bumped into her a few times and i could tell she was happy to see me. it is hard for me to get over her b/c we didnt fight or cheated on each other, we broke up for a dumb reason. we obviously have feelings for each other still. the two years we were together were amazing and i just dont understand how it can change so dramatically in two days. i want to get back with her i jsut dont know how i should act or what i should to or say.

• 3 weeks later...