Is there anything you can suggest to get my ex gf back?

OK, First of all I would like to say I am pretty sure that we might get back together. I am just wondering if anyone has ever done something to get their love ones back. IF so please respond, I really need some suggestions. Dont get me wrong I have not put my life on hold for her we are best friends right now and I just need something to put me over the hump. I was the dumb one to break up because I thought she was not giving me space. I want her back now! Thank you all for your ideas, Frank

Franky.

Communication is always important. I always resorted to telling that person how I felt. One time for instance she told me she missed my company and missed talking to me. I broke down and asked her that if I can't stand not being with her and just talking to her on the phone, how can she expect me to just be a friend of hers? That sort of got her to realize she can't be 'just friends' either.

Good luck, man.

Frank,

I also would like to suggest you this: communication is a very important thing in a relationship. Touch of Heaven already mentioned this. While you are communicating, though, try to very sweet words and words of caring with words of concerns. It's always nice to hear the bright sides, too.

I hope that things will work out for you in time and I wish you good luck

~ SwingFox ~