Birthday card for an ex! Should I?

My ex gf 's birthday is coming up.We have been apart two months now .I was going to buy a card this morning but I thought I would check with my fellow Enotaloners first.

I want to send a card just to let her know I still care.Anyway I was looking at this card and on the front of it ,it said things like"I'm still thinking about you","you are special" and " you mean everything in the world to me."

Do you think this card is a little to emotional?All of it is true for me, but I dont want to scare her away as she is easily pressured.

Thanks for any replies

cheers

my advice would be to send her a card to let her know that you're still thinking about her, but don't buy one that has a message already printed on it. instead maybe buy her a traditional card , and then write yourself what you want to say. just my 2 cents, and good luck to you.

If she is easily scared or pressured then DO NOT SEND THAT CARD. That is too emotional. Get her something cute, or pretty, but not something that tugs at the heart strings. If you get her something funny or cute, then you can make an open offer to get lunch sometime. I can virtually promise you that will go over better than a sappy card.