I am Still Hurt.............

wolflovesmoon

After NC for a week i initiated Contact and she responded like i expected. i asked if we can grab some coffee since i had a job interview around where she lives.. she said she doesn`t know she is hurt, she also said she promise i wont like to see her now she is bitter.all i got from this is she just probably need more time and more patience from my side, which to be honest have plenty of it.. Any thoughts?

She dumped me.. well i wont call it that but she said her feelings has changed toward me, she still Loves me but not in love with me. and she cares,,,

i cheated on her and she forgave me but i did few things and the attraction was gone i suppose.. we go on LC for few days and we text or call sometimes..

Give her a little more time...but above all, accept it. She's hurt and probably scared to let you back in (personal experience)

You have to be willing to accept that maybe she doesn't want it back. Period. Let her know you care and really want to fix things-but don't be pushy.

Just leave the invitation open and tell her to call you when she's ready....remember, she might not ever be-and you have to be willing to accept that.

Give her a little more time...but above all, accept it. She's hurt and probably scared to let you back in (personal experience)

You have to be willing to accept that maybe she doesn't want it back. Period. Let her know you care and really want to fix things-but don't be pushy.

Just leave the invitation open and tell her to call you when she's ready....remember, she might not ever be-and you have to be willing to accept that.

I told her that like 3 weeks ago, i told her i accepted the break up. and i will not contact her as much as before. at that period -not long period thou- i worked on my self and realized what went wrong,, i told her she is welcome to call and text when ever she want which she did .. a call and texts sometimes.. I know she is scared and she may never want to take me back.. but i have a big hope she may back to me,, i have those deep down feelings she still loves me and cares.. she just need more time i suppose.. i will give her more time but also let her know i will always be there for her when ever she wants and keep working on my behaviors and actions that lead to the break up,, thanks for your input

I told her that like 3 weeks ago, i told her i accepted the break up. and i will not contact her as much as before. at that period -not long period thou- i worked on my self and realized what went wrong,, i told her she is welcome to call and text when ever she want which she did .. a call and texts sometimes.. I know she is scared and she may never want to take me back.. but i have a big hope she may back to me,, i have those deep down feelings she still loves me and cares.. she just need more time i suppose.. i will give her more time but also let her know i will always be there for her when ever she wants and keep working on my behaviors and actions that lead to the break up,, thanks for your input

You're welcome, remember to turn up whatever she loved about you. Be the same guy she fell in love with. My ex was in your shoes and I took him back, don't be too clingy or really beggy just let her miss you, and when u talk to her or see her- remind her why she loved you and let her know u KNOW u messed up.

Good luck to you!

Defend your love for her, be patient.

Did you ever put yourself in her shoes? I mean really put yourself there. Imagine that she went and had sex with some guy and picture it actually happening and then you finding out about it and her saying that she realized what went wrong and she wants another chance. Would you be willing to just forgive and forget like you expect her to do?

the circumstances here are different..if i were her and she did the same as i did,, there is a big chance i will forgive, it wasnt like i just went out and cheated.. i was going thru a break up with another ex ( this is not a rebound as may someone call it) at that time i didnt have any sex with the other ex but we were just friendly trying to break up, when the current ex showed up and found out.. Its kind of a long story, but yes if the situation is the same and i am in her shoes i will forgive. i know my self, if she show regrets and the ability to make things work,, not immediately thou ,, of course i will be hurt and mad and i may need time,, something i understand. and that` exactly what i am doing, understanding, accepting, hoping,, waiting and showing interest. Any hurt of any kind even those we have on the surface of our skins needs time to heal, time and good care..

A week is barely NC. I agree that she probably needs time, and if you're patient, you'll wait longer. I would say a minimum of 4-6 weeks NC. It really doesn't seem like either of you are ready to meet up. The break up is still fresh, and the wounds are not healed.

i know what i did,, i realize it wasnt the best thing to do,, and i have fixed it, because that`s simply not who i am.. but indeed she needs time,, she needs to heal in peace, its hard to not talk to her but i force my self, i go NC for few days and i contact her just to check on her.. i am willing to wait longer .,, i am also willing to let her go if she want to,, as if i will stop loving her,, i don`t want to,, and i will not too,, she deserves ti be loved even if destiny throw her onto another man`s arm..but i am positive and that`s what help me stand on the face of a lot storms that hit my life. i have a hop and i feed it with positivity that one day she will come back to me. thank`s all for your input

Archived