It's not getting any easier

Hey Guys

Been a little over a month since i've been on here. My Story is i met this amazing girl i work with we went out but only for around 4 months previously i would take the time to go and speak with her whenever i was in her place of work. We split up (her choice she decided she was not happy) about 3 months ago. I went over to the US for 6 weeks to try and pursue a dream of learning how to fly I had to come back home without my licence though i just could not focus. While i was in the US i had a great time even met a nice girl but its easier for us to be friends right now.

Not one day goes by where i dont think about my ex this has never happened before I had to breifly see her on monday but we did not speak or anything at this point i would find that hard. I just dont know what to do since i got back from the US im contantly on Edge feel anxious and have to keep myself busy to stop thinking about her I hate my job i live back home as i cant afford to move out.

I wish her all the happiness in the world i really do but feeling like this is driving me crazy. I've decided on a fresh start and a move to the US im quitting my job next week and starting to get the wheels in motion.

I have to go in one more time to her place of work to hand it over to a colleague to look after as its too hard ive even thought about writting a letter to her and leaving it on her car (she teach's so i cant speak directly to her) I just dont know what to do. I really needed to vent this as its eating me up inside

Do you have the means to move to the US? A job lined up?

In regard to the breakup, it'll get better. It sounds like you're frustrated with your life, as a whole - once you begin to straighten that out, you'll stop feeling so miserable in general, and from there you'll stop feeling so miserable about this dead relationship.

Hey Thanks for your reply

I've had US Citzenship for years just never taken the plunge and done anything with it now it just feels so right. As regards to a job im currently looking into things over there with one or two positive replies i also have freinds that i can live with while i get on my feet.

I think your right Im really frustrated with life at the min I feel a fresh start and a new life would be worth it as right now what have i got to loose

Archived