Girls ONLY

TOA

Dude,

but im sorry that i had to say this...Im Guy and i think my first time was very serous....and it did matter...But i do agree that there are a lot of guys out there that dont really care...okay..

Unsure what exactly you're on about there bud.

Dude:

Haha, you totally misunderstood what I was implying. First of all, I thought you were a GIRL, but apparently you're not. That changes things, most people have sex, for there very first time, with probably the wrong person. If you didn't good for you. My message was attempting to emphasize on the fact that girls feel ashamed to get out of an unhealthy relationship when bound by loyal devotion to their 'first love.' Get it? But sure, first time sex is not something to be taken lightly, however, it is is the reason for staying with some cruel, than screw sacredness! One is worth more than that. The way i replied to your question is the way I interpreted what you were asking.

It really depends upon the two people involved. I think that many girls don't stay with the first guy that they sleep with, that they would want to just get it over-with. Because it isn't all wine and roses!

For a guy -- the first time is more important, because it means he is gaining something, a symbol of his manhood. For women it is that she is losing something, her innocense, I guess.

For me, I didn't want to wait, maybe others feel differently, but I grew impatient. I did it just for the experience ..

For me, I didn't want to wait, maybe others feel differently, but I grew impatient. I did it just for the experience ..

Ditto here. I wasn't even "in a relationship" with the guy. He was the friend of a friend's friend, never saw him before, never saw him again and had no angst over the incident. I just sort of saw it as something that was going to happen eventually, so why not now?

In my mind there was a physical first time (at 16, how utterly average), and about 3 years later (at 19) the first time it really mattered.