If she ignores me

Hey, I saw this girl I like today and I had a frightening thought. What should I do if I finally pluck up the courage to talk to her and then she ignores me, or answers but I can tell she really doesn't want to talk to me? I think she's quite shy and I don't want it to seem awkward if im the one doing all the talking.

well chances are she wont ignore you that really sucks if she does because i remember like a year ago i finally decided to talk to this one girl and she smiled at me and hung around me all the time but she never said a word to me, to this day she hasnt said anything to me but its ok, if you seem to be doing all the talking ask some questions., get her into the conversation. i hope things work out for the best

-stitches aka The Antihero

The answer is "Confidence".

Dont EVER apologise to someone for talking to them. Thats an instant turn off and makes you look less confident.

don't say "sorry to bother you" say "Hey!"

Be confident and just go and talk to her. Try and calm your nerves before you do and if she was to somehow ignore you then dont put yourself down over it. If she ignored you she wouldnt be worth knowing anyway. If shes shy then dont be overpowering. Find something that interests her and ask her questions about it. Let her do the talking. A shy person has loads to say when someone shows interest in something she loves.

The answer is "Confidence".

Dont EVER apologise to someone for talking to them. Thats an instant turn off and makes you look less confident.

don't say "sorry to bother you" say "Hey!"

Be confident and just go and talk to her. Try and calm your nerves before you do and if she was to somehow ignore you then dont put yourself down over it. If she ignored you she wouldnt be worth knowing anyway. If shes shy then dont be overpowering. Find something that interests her and ask her questions about it. Let her do the talking. A shy person has loads to say when someone shows interest in something she loves.

yes,noggy27 is right. u can talk somethings u she likes and talk to her

I think you should try and talk to her but ask her a question or something. I'm quiet shy too and I've liked this guy for ages but I just can't talk to him properly cos I like him (I can talk to his friends no problem). The thing is he doesn't ask a question, he'll just make a comment or something so all I can think of to say back is yeah or else I'll just laugh and walk away which I'm sure could be misunderstood for a sign that I don't like him.