Need help especially from girls I am confused :(

Need some help...

Okk... This is the situation. I left school a few months ago and I shall be starting college soon... I recently started hanging around with one of my old friends again... Hes pretty cool. Well anyways I started hanging around with him most days and it was fun and then I started speaking to someone who was once his girlfriend, but it was a while ago... He started telling me stuff like shes a greebo and desperate and stuff.. basically that he didnt like her. Well anyways I started to hang around with her and I thought she was pretty cool and I really did like her... I thought it was ok cause my friend didnt seem to like her at all he was being a jerk towards her... just being mean in a sorta playful and annoying way.

This continued then we eventually just started to hang around with each other by ourselves (she told me she chose to hang around with me over her friends)... Not like in boyfriend girlfriend way... but just as friends. I can't really tell if she was flirting or not because I don't know her that well... and she is just always nice to everyone anyway. Well we carried on and got closer eventaully hugging and stuff when we saw each other... I knew she had strong feelings for my friend... but he didnt like her... Well anyways this continued and then one night she asked me to stay out with her as well as some other people including my friend who she really liked. On that night I thought I was going to tell her about the way I felt because I was alone with her a lot but as we started walking her and my friend started making out (I WAS DEVASTED, SO UPSET At first I thought it was gonna be a one night thing because my friend made out that he really didnt like her... so I left them alone together and when I came back I was told they were boyfriend and girlfriend... Its soo bad... I just hope that my friend isnt using her...

Well this is the bit I need advice on... I am not going to make any moves whilst she is is with my friend... I just want some opinions on wether she really liked me... This is stuff what she does..

- She always speaks to me and makes eye contact (but I think she does this to most people)

- Usually when I look up she is staring at me and carries on staring even when she knows that I know she is.

- She always wants to hug me

- She always sits next to me or walks with me when she is with her friends.

- When she gets scared (eg walking down a dark road) she grabs my arm tight.

- Shes always nice to me and agrees with everything I say.

- When speaking to my friends she says I look cool and always has good comments about me.

- She asked for MY number.

- She took pictures of me and my friend (the one who is now her boyfriend) without us knowing -.-

- When me and some friends were drunk yesterday one of them told her that i really really liked her she said "yay, but I have to behave because I am with someone" but then he said "woops wrong person" and she said "good, no offence". I dont understand that it would really help me if someone did

- She always wants me to hug her (and a few days befre she got together with my friend she always sent me kisses on the internet, but stopped when she was with my friend)

- I was drunk yesterday and she was being playful with me and I noticed her touching me in a sorta intermate way when I was sat down with her.

Does she like me or not please help me!! Thanks soo much in advance

she likes you...as a friend. hurts to hear but think about it. why would she go make out with your friend if she really liked you. your friend warned you about her but you couldn't see it clearly but it's happening right under your nose.

you seem like a nice guy. it's obvious that you should forget about her. i know it's hard. you probably over analyze everything she does. she's simply being friendly with someone she's comfortable with.

i know you wanna believe there's something there. what can you do but wait then. don't make yourself look foolish while she's with the other guy. be friends if you really want but it ain't going anywhere right now. my only suggestion is to carry on a confidence with yourself. act like she has no effect on you, so she has to try to get you attention. it'll help if you keep telling yourself that it's her loss for not being with you. who knows, maybe she'll realize how great of a guy you are and if not, i'm sure there will be other girls that will notice. good luck.

Im sorry to say but I think she is being a tease...if she really like you and there was chemistry something would have happened already...definitely before she made out for your friend. Maybe you two are meant to be friends...feelings change a lot for someone when you stop looking at them like a friend a look at them like a girlfriend or boyfriend

• 2 weeks later...