I am going to kill my friend if he hurts her

i have a best friend (girl) and over the past few months, i have fallen in love with her. well she has a boyfriend. and he is also one of my best friends. well i have heard from her recently that they have been having sex. and if i find out that he has hurt her. or has gotten her pregenant. im going to kill him. no Q asked. i care too much for her to have someone ruin her life. i do understand that she consented to it. and thereforeeee it is partially her fault too. but he could have said no. i talked to her about how disappointed i was that she would risk her future. and how she had dissed her friend for having sex before she was married. then turn around and do the same thing. but she told me that she was going to tell him that she doenst want to do this anymore. because she has a suspision that he is only going out with her to have sex. and if i find out that this is true. he will wish he has never been born. i had to post this because i had to get it off my mind. if anyone has anything to say pleas do.

Whoa, slow down slugger. First of all, you are letting your emotions get to you just a little bit too much. She consented to sex with her boyfriend and there's nothing you can do. If she gets hurt, then she does and if she's pregnant, that is both their faults. Remember creating a baby takes TWO people and she was a willing participant.

Now if she or you suspect that he was using her just for sex then it is her decision to leave/dump him not yours. You said you have fallen for her but you need to put that aside and just think and treat her like her friend. She doesn't need anymore conflict in her life at such a young age.

Here's my question for you....would you feel the same way about her even if you weren't in love with her? I mean, would you have the same concern for her even if she was just a friend and that's all?

of course. i protect my friends. she has been my friend for a very long time. even before i fell for her. and her last boyfriend talked bad about her with another girl right in front of her face. while they thought she was sleeping. and she came crying to me about how she hated her life and so on. and i ended up getting grounded for two months for beating the crap out of him. (by the way this was be4 i fell for her)

Firstly , dude, and this is just my opinion, a guy who uses his fists (remember your grounding) rather than his mind is an embarrassment to himself and always going to be seen as trouble by those around him. You want her to like you for who you are! In getting tough, you put your feelings before hers which I think you want to be more important in the long run.

As for her having sex with him? If she consented then there is not much you can do about it and unfortunately once she has already slept with him he might not take to the idea of not 'doing it' anymore. I would hate to hear that he made things worse for her by talking about it etc....

Be her friend and if you have feelings for her then be honest NOW. Show her you can are the better choice.

why did you beat him up? that does nothing in my opinion. i agree with the other poster that maybe you should be honest with her now about your feelings. however, is her friendship important to you? i mean, you guys are pretty young and relationships like that don't usually last a lifetime (just from my experience). is it better to be her friend for life or be her romantic interest for a "x" amount of years.

that is my big delema. i dont know. she is my best friend and i want it to stay this way, but at the same time. my other feelings say to take it further. i dont want to end our friendship, but my feelings keep getting in the way of me wanting us to remain best friends. see, ive never had a girlfriend (let alone someone who has ever really liked me back). and i dont want to just throw m feelings aside. but at the same time. i do. i am really confused.

Just be honest with her-after all you are friends and should be able to talk to each other! Tell her that you have feelings for her and that you are confused by the situation. Maybe you will be surprised by her response. If she says no to getting involved then you will know where you stand and hopefully keep your friendship