Being "normal"

Today is one of those days when i realise how it sucks to be "normal". When you have to wait in cue if you want to get food or want to book a movie.

When i went to a concert a while back,being in the crowd amongst other fans ...i felt small,very small..like a nobody who just exists within a crowd of other "normals". I felt like this person on stage doesn't even know i exist because im just a fan..a nobody working a 8-5 job just to go watch a concert and just to get knocked down by other people. Being "normal" sucks at times especially when youre feeling down. Its like how i wish i could be the one on stage and not down getting squashed and kicked by other fans. Unfortunately i do not have the god given gift of being extraordinary or having to sing like a star or act. Just not me..so here i am giving my two cents lol. I guess sometimes its good to be normal,to lead a normal life the way i want and not have people following me or annoying me. But this is life and not everybody gets to have a great life or do great things and be admired by loads. I guess everybody wants to be loved,to feel love, to have love in their life. It just sucks when you have to stand in cues or wait to be noticed,etc.

Archived