Concert for Second Date???

Crusader9

I was thinking of taking this girl to a concert after dinner tonight. It's our second date...first one was drinks and we walked around (4 hour date...good conversation).

Is the concert a good idea? I seem to be having a mental block for good date ideas!!!...there are a couple of small comedy shows, maybe the slot/racetrack, or I found this little fun activity where you do random canvas/wall painting (just for fun) along with drinks...it's a paint lounge. The paint lounge is a cool idea, but don't know if we could do that and a more formal dinner.

Any thoughts?

I love a concert for a second date idea! I'm actually going on a second date to a concert myself here shortly. I LOVE live music, so it always puts me in a great mood- exactly what you want on a date! If your date is a little creative or just adventurous in any way, I think the paint lounge sounds very cool, as well.

I am leaning towards the concert (it's Elvis Costello, which is a cool musician to check out) actually, but I would love to do the painting lounge, but I don't know how to work the whole clothes thing into the dinner before hand which we would have to be wear "better than paint clothes!".

Concert date is great idea. You can really tell a lot about a person through their behavior at a concert and their music orientation in general. Could answer some questions you may have. If someone doesnt like a good concert, which Elvis certainly is, then do you really want to be with that person?

What a great point...I like music, would love to see Elvis, and if they wouldn't, is that someone I want to date or be with long-term...good call! I didn't really think of it that way. Wasn't sure if a concert would be good for a second date, but the more I think about it, I think it works.

We'll see how it goes!!!

Archived