Second date..what to surprise her with next...

banditt

Ok, I've been doing this online dating for about a month now and have found some great new friends. I just resently met this girl and on our first date I brought her a dozen orange and pink roses, she was so happy to get them. We then went for a 3 hour walk along the river, talked about everything, and we really enjoyed our company together. After the walk she invited me over to her house where we sat around listening to music and having a few drinks. After a couple hours of her sitting in the chair accross from me, I decided to grab her hand and pull her onto the couch where we cuddled for about two hours. That was the end of a great night.

Now I think I really like this girl, and we are going out again, but I'm boggled by what to bring her on the second date? I really don't want to get more roses. Something simple, but very suprising would be great. Any info would help me sooo much.

How about roses? J/K. Something simple...? A puupy? hehe.

Actually, some people think this cliche, but how about a cd...but only if you guys have talked about music before. So, if you have talked about music and sort of know what she may like, you could get her a CD. Oh, but be careful to avoid sappy, love music---this is key!

Also, you could get her a book. Like most people like romantic things, but you could get her something silly. Maybe she is the type of girl who would like that. Hope that helps. Good luck!

You said you spent hours with her and talked about everything. Think about your conversations and focus on something that she really loved talking about. Something that made her eyes lit up and her mouth smile. Then use that as a basis for your gameplan. If she really liked the walk by the river, surprise her with a riverside picnic. You listened to music together so you know her tastes and could pick out the right CD. Maybe she mentioned a hobby and you could get her something related to it. Just make sure its something she would be interested in.