online love?

mer123

Definitely. I don't think it makes a difference whether you've met in person or not. I fell in love with someone I met online through a mutual friend. We talked on the phone and before long were living together, but even before I'd heard her voice, I knew I was in love with her.

I do think it's easy to mistake something else for love in online relationships, since it's so easy to put that other person on a pedestal, and idealise the relationship. But if your conversations are sincere and you're able to talk about yourselves and things on a deeper level, that's what counts.

sometimes i think may be online is much better than real life romance becuase it is no pressure to build relationship u know in real life, visual things are very important so even though we don;t know that person well we used to prejudice first before get to know each other but it is such a natural thing but in online we can't see and we don't know what the person has or anything so we have to know each other first and we talk and then if they want to meet each other then they talk and do something so i think..some part of online relationship is much better than real life. 8)